20 January 2011

A Long Week


January 15, 2011
working on this book that my sister gave me for my birthday

 January 16, 2011
I took pictures Sunday morning (at 9:18 apparently...cough cough LCM) of my dorm room as I was on my way out. I had to go home and to an emergency oral surgeon meeting because of an abscess from the wisdom teeth surgery....ick.



January 17, 2011
gettin dat puzzle done. oh yeahhh.


 January 18, 2011
My friend Krystal and I went to a Bible study tonight. And took pictures while waiting on her ride.
(happy birthday mom! :])


 January 19, 2010
My friend Laura painted my toenails MEMPHIS blue. Go Tigers!
...oh, and this is the second round. After her first attempt, it looked like a Smurf threw up all over my toes. So I made her take it off and redo it. :)


It has been a long week for me, and it's not over yet. Other than the wisdom teeth ordeal and my mom getting sick, I have enjoyed myself. Fun times with good friends. And hopefully the week will finish out strong and be even better than the beginning. 

1 comment:

  1. O Laura.....my toes NEED you!!! I would even settle for MEMPHIS blue if I had to!!

    ReplyDelete