29 December 2010

Ms. Diligent

     All my life my mom has called me "Ms. Diligent." I stick with the projects I start and have a very focused attitude. I hope I continue to live up to this title as my sister and I begin picture documenting our year. In 2011, I am going to take a picture every day; these pictures will be uploaded to my blog, along with my random ponderings and quirky Marissa-ness. The pic-taking will start in T-minus 3 days, and the posts will come a few days after, considering I won't be around my computer at first... 
     I am beginning my new year at a Passion Conference in Atlanta, GA. (Exciting, I know!) I am praying that my heart will be open to what God wants to tell me and that I go into 2011 focused on Him, the reason for my existence.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your pictures! Have a great time and a safe trip to Atlanta. Love you!

    ReplyDelete